#1 2020-09-13 23:52:49

Verla70808

Wholesale CBD Oil Tincture - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape store directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that also sells CBD items. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory site. We do not retail CBD goods such as CBD oil. We solely provide marketing and advertising professional services to aceite de cbd para vapear mango ice 250 mg 584 firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a surprisingly comprehensive range of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is applying double standards to different firms. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is altogether not legal and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all companies. I am yet to seek advice from one more attorney from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at gametrangdiem.net could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

ibet 888

Board footer